oh look a little white rectangle with a magnifying glass! I wonder what it does?

Monday, March 2, 2015

Caleb Attempts to Talk About All Your Random Topics

*appears with fanfare of trumpets, lightning, and smoke*

Greetings! Caleb's back for more mayhem! First of all here's a shout out to all you lovely people on the One Year Adventure Novel writer's forum who have been reading/stalking my blog...it gives me great pleasure to look at my blog's analytics and see how many visitors are coming from that site. 

Anyway, if you are a user of said forum, you may have noticed my status earlier asking for random topics to write about. Thanks to all who commented; I will now try to address all your topics at once in a single chaotic post.*

#1: The Alamo - I guess that's cool. I think we've rented cars from them a few times.


(no I am not affiliated with them, blah blah blah, whatever).

Apparently it fell tomorrow in 1836 but whoever told me that has probably gotten that from a questionable resource - I don't think they had cars in 1836.

#2: Hard Candy - I guess that falls somewhere between Easy Candy and Extremely Difficult Candy. I'm not sure.

#3: Hyperinflation - If you inflate anything too much, it's going to explode.


Boom.

#4: Squirrel Hunting - Forget the squirrels. These guys should be your first target:


They've been good but it won't last.

#5: Cow Pastures - I'll do you one better. Here's a Cow Pasteur.


FYI Louis Pasteur was a scientist who invented the process of Pasteurization. Next time you see the word "Pasteurized" on a jug of milk or something chances are you are going to picture a cow with Louis's head.

#6: Best Coffee Shops - I didn't even know coffee could shop. If I ever start drinking coffee I will make sure to only drink the kind that I see shopping at Wal-mart. 

#7: Pencil Sharpeners - I have always had a thing for pencil sharpeners of any sort. Don't quite know why. Maybe the joy of slowly shredding pencils' inner parts into dust.

#8: Different Peanut Butter brands:


#9: Weird cat reactions:



"YOU GUYS ARE ALL INSANE!!!"


"Ooh what's this stuff?!"

(Silly cat you know that if coffee isn't shopping when you see it, it isn't good)


This poor chap has obviously been reading my blog too long.

#10: Writer's Block:


#11: Shannon Hale's new Princess Academy book is coming out tomorrow! I didn't even know this until whoever posted this said it. I've never read the series and I've heard mixed things about it. Should I read it?

#12: Do the bees really have knees?

Decide for yourself:


Okay that's all I have for tonight, more random weirdness tomorrow! Although maybe I should actually get to work on my novel again...who knows. Anyhow, see ya soon.

*some topics have been eliminated due to the fact that I had no idea what the person was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment